There are many different ways to improve your memory, focus, energy, mood, willpower, and other characteristics, but have you heard about Biohacking? Biohacking is a relatively new term that we will cover in this article.
What is Biohacking?
Biohacking is the process of improving your body through various means. The most common ways to do this are by taking nootropics to improve intelligence, memory, and focus. Another way of biohacking is by using cybernetic gadgets to help keep track of your biometric data, or by installing home-made improvements. The latter can be extremely unsafe because people make their own implants and improvements which can pose a danger to health.
How to approach the use of Nootropics?
Nootropics aren’t necessary for humans to function. They are, however, great for helping humans be better than they are. Nootropics can help you improve many aspects of yourself, such as memory. If you are having a hard time remembering a lot of information, nootropics are there to help you. If you’ve been feeling sad lately and haven’t been able to cheer yourself up – nootropics can help you improve your mood. If you’ve been feeling more tired than usual and can’t accomplish tasks that you once could – nootropics can increase your energy so you can make it through the day. In the end, nootropics can help you with a lot of things, but you shouldn’t take them just because you’ve been feeling different for a few days. You should first try natural ways to improve yourself. If those don’t work, then it might be time to try nootropics!
Cognitive Benefits of Nootropics
- Memory – As we mentioned before, Nootropics improve memory. Imagine having a big test in school tomorrow and you didn’t study enough. There’s a lot to cover, and you simply can’t make it in time because you won’t remember anything. You can decide to take a nootropic to help boost your short-term memory! It might not make a big difference, but you will feel it because you will remember things more easily!
- Focus – You found yourself trying to concentrate on a task but simply can’t because it’s either very boring, or you are interested in doing something else. Nootropics can help you reach the level of focus that you desire so you can complete your task efficiently and quickly!
- Mood Enhancer – Whether you are feeling sad or uninterested, nootropics will change that. If you can’t do it yourself, nootropics will do it for you!
- Energy – It’s been proven that nootropics improve the amount of energy an individual has. If there’s a long day ahead of you, you can try taking nootropics to give you that much-needed boost of energy!
- Anti-Fatigue – You will get tired less if you’ve been taking nootropics!
- Reasoning & Creativity – Experience a whole new world of creativity by taking nootropics. If you haven’t been able to get any new ideas lately, nootropics will help you achieve this. Not only that, but your reasoning will be much more sound because you will be more focused on the task at hand!
Supplements for improving mental function
- Adrafinil –Adrafinil was a supplement which was discontinued a few years ago. It was very potent and helped its users improve vigilance, wakefulness, and mood.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine is a powerful supplement which reduces stress and anxiety while at the same time improving mood, concentration and creativity. It’s most commonly found in green and black tea which means that you can get hold of this supplement through drinking the mentioned types of tea!
- Caffeine – Caffeine is a key ingredient in Coffee, and as you most know, a big number of adults can’t even wake up without drinking a cup of coffee in the morning.
- Noopept & Phenibut – These two supplements have been known to help immensely regarding several problems such as anxiety, stress, lack of focus, bad mood, etc. It’s been proven that Phenibut also helps with PTSD, depression, insomnia, alcoholism and even stuttering!
- Aniracetam –Aniracetam is a nootropic which is considered to be more powerful and potent than Piracetam. It is used to help Alzheimer’s patients which mean that it helps with improving memory.
- Oxiracetam – This is a nootropic drug that is a very gentle stimulant. Studies have concluded that it doesn’t help Alzheimer’s patients almost at all. However, it may help you with improving memory. It is less powerful than Aniracetam.
- Piracetam & Choline – Choline is a necessary nutrient for humans because it helps with reducing the risk of various defects, helps prevent liver diseases. We have mentioned Piracetam in the section with Aniracetam, so you can expect similar results from using it, albeit less powerful than Aniracetam.
Nowadays, Biohacking is more popular than ever before. People are constantly searching for ways to improve their bodies. The supplements we wrote about in this article have been proven to help with various mental and cognitive abilities. You can choose which one you deem best for your issues because they are all good, and they help in a multitude of ways.
Brenan Quirante is a publisher at Peak Nootropics, a blog dedicated to supplements that enhance brain function. Peak Nootropics Phenibut supplement ensures benefits such as enhance learning, improve memory, Increase motivation in workouts, and enhance mood and much more. Connect with Peak Nootropics through Facebook and Twitter.