Dr. Jodi Vingelen, ND
Is stress overwhelming you this holiday season? Have you ever had a massage before? You say, yes. Well, when was your last massage? Oh, you don’t recall. Or, you say, no, you never had a massage. Well, today is the day to try it out. Massage therapy is a great solution to a stressful life. I have been offering chair massage to stressed out and sometimes overworked individuals for some time now. And today I was reminded how beneficial it is to take the time, especially during the holiday season, to “pamper” oneself. The advantages of chair massage are as follows:
- Done through clothing and without oils and/or lotions.
- Comfortable massage chair.
- Reduces muscle tension and the pain it causes.
- Calms the nervous system and increases circulation, which boosts energy and alertness.
- Helps individuals identify and release tension on their own before it becomes a problem.
- Dr. Jodi Vingelen is Austin city’s naturopathic doctor rooted in natural solutions.Passionately, I utilize nature cure methods personally and professionally. One of my favorite “treatments” is the cold plunge. After a nice long walk or run, there is nothing more rewarding than to come up to a beautiful alpine lake or a flowing river to take a quick dip in the refreshing cold water. It is a stimulating experience. I hope that by reading my short essays on nature cure that you will be enticed into this lifestyle that my patients and I find to be re-vitalizing.
Graduated from Bastyr University (Kenmore, WA). Dr. Jodi Vingelen is a WA state licensed ND*.
*Currently Texas does not license Naturopathic Doctors. Naturopathic Doctors are NOT Medical Doctors (MD/DO); therefore, Dr. Vingelen, ND cannot legally prescribe pharmaceutical drugs, administer injections, diagnose, treat or cure any illness.